Terms & Conditions
- Pricing- $59.95 USD per month per device. Billing starts on the day you activate your phone (the “Activation Date”). If the Activation Date is on or before the 15th day of the month, you will be charged for the whole month (the full price of the plan); if your Activation Date is on or after the 16th day of the month, you will be charged for half a month (the full price of the plan divide by 2). Billing cycle begins on the first day of each month;
- TERM OF SERVICE- You will be auto-renewed, and automatically charged on the 25th of each month before the month of service. The auto-renew price will be the same price that AMZMobile is offering at the time of your renewal. Your service with AMZMobile is month to month. There is no long-term contract;
- CANCELATION OF SERVICE- If you cancel your service, your final bill will be for the next month of service plus any outstanding balances. Your security deposit will be used towards paying off the balance owed;
- HARDWARE- United Network Carriers LLC does not sell hardware, and is not responsible for hardware problems. In order to use AMZMobile services, you must have GSM devices compatible with AT&T;
- UNLIMITED DATA- For use in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (the “Domestic Coverage Area” or “DCA”), Canada & Mexico. Data Restrictions: After 22GB of any data usage on a line in a bill cycle, AT&T may slow the data on that line during periods of network congestion for the remainder of that cycle. Your roaming data (data used in Canada and / or Mexico) cannot exceed 50% of total data usage for two consecutive months. Violating this rule might result in AT&T’s removal of roaming data usage;
- UNLIMITED TALK– Phones only. Includes unlimited talk to / from the US (DCA), Canada and Mexico. Roaming voice minutes (in Canada and / or Mexico) cannot exceed 50% of total voice minutes for two consecutive months. Violating this rule might result in AT&T’s removal of roaming voice privileges;
Calls to / from Other Countries – Not available with our data plan. You will need WIFI based services such as Skype or get a local SIM card to make these calls;
- UNLIMITED TEXT : Standard Messaging- Phones only. Includes unlimited messages up to 1MB in size within DCA, Mexico and Canada, to more than 190 countries for text messages and 120 countries for picture and video messages.
Roaming text (in Canada and / or Mexico) cannot exceed 50% of total text messages for two consecutive months. Violating this rule might result in AT&T’s removal of roaming text privileges;
AT&T may add, change, and remove included countries at its discretion without notice. Messages sent through applications may incur data or other charges. See att.com/text2world for details. Advanced Messaging – Not available;
- OTHER– Other conditions may apply as determined by AT&T from time to time. Terms and conditions may change from time to time without notice.
- 7-To-Freedom Program
In order to qualify:
i. you need to first be a paying customer, having put down a security deposit;
ii. You need to refer 7 paying customers;
iii. You will not be charged your monthly fee as long there are 7 paying customers who have been directly referred to AMZMobile by you. You will be charged your monthly fee if the referrals cancel and the number of referrals is below 7. Your free service will begin the month following the subscription of your 7th paying customer. Your free service will terminate the month following the cancellation of the 7th customer. United Network Carriers will still charge your credit card the month of your free service. The charged fee is being held as another deposit (“Free Service Deposit”), to be used upon cancellation by the “7th customer”, to ensure a smooth transition. For greater certainty, this means that an affiliate who has introduced 7 paying customer on March 3rd (for example) will be charged on March 25th for his / her April service. The fee is being held on the affiliate’s behalf as the Free Service Deposit. Should a customer cancel in April such that the total number of affiliates falls below 7, the Free Service Deposit will be used to pay for the affiliate’s May service. This ensures a smooth transition. When the Free Service Deposit is used, the affiliate will still have the Security Deposit in place.