Keeping your existing phones:
Sign up over the internet (AMZMobile.com) to begin service with existing phone, regardless of current carrier
- Exchangeable SIM card will be sent for easy installation
- Receive SIM card and contact existing carrier to unlock phone
- Any unpaid balance on phone will need to be settled with existing carrier
- Install already activated SIM card in phone, and start enjoying AMZMobile’s new phone benefits
- $59.95 monthly service (All inclusive price – no taxes, no shipping anywhere in the US)
- One time security deposit of $59.95 to be applied towards last month’s payment upon cancellation
- Existing carrier service will be automatically terminated
- Keep existing phone number (for customers with phones bought from Sprint, you need to check with Sprint if your phone is compatible with the AT&T network. If it’s not compatible, you might need to buy a new phone in order to transfer to AT&T).
Please check with your provider but normally you can get out of your present plan by paying off your phone.
Samsung Galaxy 8
Google Nexus 7
You have a locked phone. Call your present cell phone service provider. They will give you a code to unlock your phone for free. Or if they want to charge you, you can use a third-party service to provide the code to you for a small charge.
On your cell phone dial pad enter *#06#
Billing starts on the day you activate your phone with AT&T ( the “Activation Date”). If the Activation Date is on or before the 15th day of the month, you will be charged for the whole month (the full price of the plan); if your Activation Date is on or after the 16th day of the month, you will be charged for half a month (the full price of the plan divide by 2). Billing cycle begins on the first day of each month.
No. Throttling doesn’t start until 22GB